The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company President by performing executive level functions such as attending and documenting client meetings, project management, traveling both ground and air with President, preparing correspondence and design portfolios, auditing accounts, arranging conference calls, managing calendars and scheduling meetings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain executive schedule, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Traveling on a near daily basis primarily by car but occasionally by air.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Communicating directly with clients and client advocates.
- Create documentation ranging from correspondence to client users guides.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook, with an ability to become familiar with company specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Knowledge of the building trade a huge plus
General office working conditions combined with a good measure of daily travel
President and Owner of company
Job Type: Full-time
589 West Hollis St
Nashua, NH 03062
(w) 603-490-1177+ Download Job Application