Company: Maverick Integration
Job Location: Nashua, NH or Waltham, MA
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 8AM - 5PM
Wages: Based upon experience and skill sets
Benefits: Health & dental insurance, 401K, vacation & sick time, flexible & dependent care spending plans.
Maverick Integration has an exciting new position available for a candidate with a Residential Interior Design background. Our industry is dominated by science and technology and not nearly as well represented by people with aesthetic design skills. This position hopes to crack that ceiling.
The perfect candidate will have the ability to accurately assess our client’s design needs and assist in employing technology (i.e., predominantly Window Treatments but on occasion Fabric-covered Theater Environments, Cinema Seating, etc.) as a means to an end. The perfect candidate will have the communication skills required to establish relationships with our clients, the insight to solve the client’s design needs and the tenacity to follow through with every design aspect of a project.
Candidate will work on high net worth projects and interface directly with interior designers, architects, builders, installers, and client representatives. The majority of work will be in the New England region but on occasion, travel to other domestic and international locations will be required.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- A terrific sense for design as it relates to the residential environment
- Powerful communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to produce products/systems typical to the Interior Design industry
- A dedication to our paper trail protocol, including quotes, proposals, change orders, etc.
- An open mindedness as regards learning and growing in technology dominated industry
Primary Skills include:
- Personable people skills with clients, FOI and fellow employees
- The ability to conduct training sessions for Maverick Integration employees on design related topics
- CAD Experience is a major plus